Aurora is a painterly check of pastels with a bold check of rust red running though.
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Suitable for dresses, tops and loose trousers. It would make a statement Shepherd skirt or Edie top.
- 100% linen.
- 148cm wide.
- 5oz, 170gsm.
- Check Size – 1.5 x 1.5cm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
Priced by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable