The Pysanky Egg Embroidery Stitch Sampler is a great introduction to stitches used in Kiriki Press and other embroidery patterns.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable
Each stitch is printed right onto the fabric with an easy-to-follow lettered guide, plus you get to practice the stitch several more times on the sampler, including a finished piece in the center.
Stitches you'll learn:
• Scroll Stitch
• Double Herringbone Stitch
• Detached Fern Stitch
• Stem Stitch
• Satin Stitch
• French Knot
The sampler pack includes:
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• No. 9 embroidery needle
• Link to a downloadable online guide
• Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
You'll also need:
• 6" embroidery hoop
Recommended for Ages 12+
The finished sampler is 8.5"x8.5", fits onto a 6" hoop for framing.