Holst Garn Tides is a 2-ply yarn, mixed by 70% Pure New Wool and 30% Silk.
A wonderful knitting yarn combination where the silk appears as small dots a la tweed in the Pure New Wool. Holst Garn Tides is a beautiful and very soft yarn - perfect for both knitting and crochet.
- Tides is available in 50g cake balls
- Approximately 287 meters/314 yards per 50g
- Knit with one thread at needles 3-3.5mm/US 2.5-4 (approx. 25 sts = 10cm/4 inches
- Knit with two threads at needles 4-4.5mm/US 6-7 (approx. 16 sts = 10cm/4 inches)
- Wash in machine on cold with delicate cycle (do not machine dry)
Note: Holst Garn Tides contains a bit of spinning oil and excess dye. The oil and dye will disappear the first wash leaving the yarn very soft and bloom beautifully
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable