Knit A Tecumseh Sweater: A three-session class (with a one week break) choose from Mondays or Tuesdays from 7-9pm; $90 - plus materials purchased at Eweknit
Looking for a modern and comfy pullover for the winter? Designer Caitlin Hunter's graphic and oversized sweater is a great introduction to stranded knitting that will keep you cozy on the cool days to come.The Sweater is started from the neck and worked down, incorporating rounds of colour work to create Hunter's straight forward ad engaging Tecumseh pattern.
Knitters should be comfortable knitting in the round.
In this class, you will learn:
- how to read a multi-sized pullover
- to work stranded knitting in the round
- how to knit a yoke pullover from the neck down
- to work short rows
- how to read a colourwork chart
- Tecumseh pattern (can be purchased through Eweknit)
- DK weight yarn in 3 colours, quantities as specified in the pattern for your size
- 3.5 mm and 4 mm dp and 40, 80 cm circular needles, or size to obtain gauge, and 2 sizes smaller
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
- note taking equipment
Cancellation policy: Cancellations or changes must be made be made 72 hours prior to your first class. We will issue a store credit, so you can take another class, or purchase materials to make your next project.
*Please note that classes are held in our basement classroom which unfortunately may be inaccessible to those with mobility needs. Call ahead to inquire if special arrangements can be made.*
Order by 2pm for Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area