European laundered linen cotton blend, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This cloth is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
A classic soft linen gingham which comes in a couple of shades, suitable for dresses, tops, trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 150cm wide.
- 210gsm or 6.19oz
- 52% linen, 48% cotton.
- White and pale pink.
- Pattern repeat 5.5cm.
- Square size 2.5 x 2.75cm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable