European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. A green slate shade.
The 185 dress weight linen is our go to linen for all dress making. It is a great match for all of the Merchant & Mills patterns, dresses, tops and loose fitting trousers.
This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. 185 linen collection is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 143cm wide, 185gsm or 5.5oz.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Dark colours may bleed initially so wash separately. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen has not been enzyme washed.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
Priced by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable