European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven. A ‘Demon Scarlet’ red and navy blue gingham.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
A classic soft linen gingham which is suitable for dresses, tops, trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 150cm wide.
- 200gsm or 5.9oz.
- ‘Demon Scarlet’ red and navy blue.
- 100% linen.
- Pattern repeat 5.5cm.
- Square size 2.5 x 2.75cm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable