The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
Dark khaki green. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 11.94oz /405gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
Sold in 1/2 increments
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable