This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. A gingham of brown green and dark midnight blue.
Lower Glen can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
We have many colour ways in this check, to see these click on the ‘Alternatives’ tab.
- 148cm wide.
- Brown green and dark midnight blue.
- 100% linen.
- Check size: 6mm x 6mm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable