A special double sided quilted Indian cotton. Our Marari Block on both sides, sandwiching cotton wadding with a quilted diamond stitch to hold everything together. This cloth would be ideal as a simple quilted jacket, an Orton bag, cushions, or simply bind the edges to make a quick quilt.
- 110cm wide, wadding 100cm wide.
- 12.8oz, 438gsm.
- 100% organic cambric cotton block print (inner wadding normal cotton).
- Country of origin; India.
- As M&M Indian cloths are handmade, they are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and not flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30C or 40C degrees with a handful of table salt.
Priced by 1/2 yard.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable