A European laundered linen / cotton blend which has been tumbled at the mill for softness. The linen makes for a beautifully slubby texture, whereas the cotton content gives the cloth a bit more stability.
Midsummer can be used for most of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, and loose fitting trousers. It would make a wonderful Ellis dress.
- Pollen yellow with a fine lilac check.
- 52% Linen, 48% cotton.
- 143cm wide.
- Check size: 4.6 x 4.3cm, Pattern repeat: 5.2cm.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- This cloth is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade. If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable