This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. A check of greys and blues.
Palette Blue can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
- 150cm wide.
- Greys and blues.
- 100% linen.
- 200gsm or 5.9oz.
- Check size: 4cm x 4cm.
- Please note: this cloth has a directional print, so if you are pattern-matching, all pieces should be cut in the same direction down the length of the cloth. This may mean that you will need slightly more cloth to complete your project.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable