European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. A check of ash brown and navy blue.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Rossetti can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, skirts, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
We have many colour ways in this check, to see these click on the ‘Alternatives’ tab.
- 145cm wide, 200gsm or 5.9oz.
- 100% linen.
- Check size: 13mm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable