European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. The Waves is a duck egg blue and brown cross weave.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
The Waves can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, skirts and loose fitting trousers.
- 144cm wide, 200gsm or 5.9oz
- 100% linen
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Sold by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable