Cross stitch kit crown of roses cushion.
This project was created especially for a French week organised in September 2017 by the JR Takashimaya department store in Nagoya.
Frédérique Crestin-Billet, guest of honour at this event entitled “La Vie est Belle!”, decided to interpret in cross stitch the large crown of roses found on the bags of this store.
- one 40 x 40cm pale pink linen square;
- one 40 x 40cm azalia linen square;
- 11 cards of Retors du Nord embroidery floss : 2 x 2024, 2025 and 2469, 1 x 2012, 2027, 2190, 2449 and 2749;
- a Sajou label “Créé par moi” (made by me);
- a pattern chart with mounting explanations.
In addition to the crown of roses, the pattern chart also includes a complete alphabet to personalise the back of your cushion.
Dimensions of motif: 178 points wide by 185 points high.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable
Dimensions when embroidered on 12 count linen: 29.7 x 30.8cm.
Size of finished cushion: 36.5 x 36.5cm.