This complete sewing set is decorated with a label representing adorable children holding SAJOU letters.
It contains all the essentials for everyday needs.
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious.
This also makes each set unique.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable
- a pair of scissors,
- a nickel-plated thimble,
- a red Sajou tape measure,
- a small seam ripper,
- a disc with 40 glass headed dressmakers pins, with the same label as on the lid of the box,
- a dressmaker's chalk,
- three cocoons of polyester thread. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread,
- two reels of cotton thread each containing about 200 metres, one black, one white,
- a booklet of 20 assorted sewing needles,
- three thread cards randomly chosen in our collection,
- a star card with white linen thread (especially recommanded to sew buttons on thick fabrics).