This complete sewing set is covered with a miniature reproduction of the tiles in our Versailles show-room in blue and orange tones.
The label is one of our most popular images: a little girl repairing her doll under the watchful eyes of her dog.
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious. This also makes each set unique.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable
- a pair of scissors, a nickel-plated thimble,
- a blue Sajou tape measure, a small seam ripper,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmaking pins N°4 with a label matching the one on the lid,
- a dressmaker's chalk,
- six cocoons of polyester thread in bright tones - each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread-,
- a booklet of 20 assorted sewing needles, with a motif matching the label on the lid,
- a booklet of 6 assortied darning needles, with a motif matching the label on the lid,
- a Laine Saint-Pierre darning wool card in dark tone.