This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. A wide stripe of soft white and blue
Olsson Blue can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable
- 148cm wide.
- 170gsm or 5oz.
- 100% linen.
- Stripe width: 2cm, repeat: 4cm.
- Stripes run in parallel with the selvedges.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.