A chalky mid yellow. This fabric is made up of two gauzey cotton fabrics – there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. Please note this range is more gauzey than the jacquard cottons.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, or oversized cushions.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
Priced by the 1/2 yard
Next Business Day Delivery within the Toronto area is currently unavailable